Plant health starts with the soil. Our network of environmental consultants and analytical labs are available to help diagnose and treat any concerns you may have with your soil quality.
- Visual assessment of soil and/or other grow medium (natural fiber, plant material, synthetic, rock wool, etc.), and any amendments, fertilizers, or supplements used.
- Analytical assessment via sampling for residual pesticides/fertilizers, heavy metals, microbial, nutrient levels, pH, etc.
- Soil remediation. Physically, chemically, or biologically remove contaminants to purify and revitalize soil.
- New soil blending. Adding of desirable materials to amend soil for use. Materials used include, but are not limited to, compost, humus, manure, mulch, vermiculite, micro- and macro-nutrients.
- Collection and disposal of unwanted or contaminated soil. Depending upon contaminants present, soil may be managed as hazardous waste.