GAIACA is the Nation’s first licensed cannabis waste management company. By joining GAIACA, you will become part of the dedicated family that works together in creating, and setting, the highest standard for compliance and environmental sustainability for our emerging industry.
Mission Statement: GAIACA’s primary objective is to provide all cannabis operators with a sustainable solution for their regulated cannabis waste while operating compliantly within the State’s strict, regulatory framework.
Essential Job Functions:
- Has the tenacity to learn and grow with a rapidly scaling company;
- Aility to multitask;
- Is flexible and can pivot tasks/projects easily;
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Are data-driven and an analytical thinker;
- Isn’t afraid to ask for clarification.
- Administrative tasks (record keeping, document prep, logistics, general office work, etc.)
- Research (Ex: environment and public health impact, employee exposure assessment, composting techniques, cannabis in traditional agriculture business, etc.)
- Apply for grants a develop program, identify grant and funding opportunities, prepare proposal
- Creating and conducting studies and surveys
- Testing/profiling of cannabis waste to create analytical database
- Reports directly to the COO
Pursuing a degree in environmental science, technology & policy; agribusiness; environmental science/studies or a comparable field of study.