GAIACA is the Nation’s first licensed cannabis waste management company. By joining GAIACA, you will become part of the dedicated family that works together in creating, and setting, the highest standard for compliance and environmental sustainability for our emerging industry.
Mission Statement: GAIACA’s primary objective is to provide all cannabis operators with a sustainable solution for their regulated cannabis waste while operating compliantly within the State’s strict, regulatory framework.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales and development
- Client relations
- Attend industry/association events
- Qualify and execute incoming business leads.
- Cold-contact business prospects (via phone, email).
- Prepare quotes, letters of intent, proposals, and other service agreements.
- Manage existing accounts; Solicit additional service opportunities
- Prepare Service Initiation documents (Certificate of Compliance, folder, etc.) and submit to Operations.
- Attend industry/association events and conferences.
- Travel for in-person meetings/site visits as needed.
- Any additional duties as requested by superior.
- Coordinate with Supervisor and/or Operations Manager on special service offerings.
- Work with Marketing Team on sales strategies.