Whether you are interested in growing, manufacturing, distributing, selling, or testing cannabis, an environmental consultant can help you strategize a business plan and develop standard operating procedures (SOP) that will maximize your growth potential and efficiency.
Cannabis Environmental Consulting: Step-By-Step Consulting Process
The extent of the services provided by a consultant and/or a consulting team will vary from operator to operator, depending on your specific needs, how far along you are with your business development, and what you eventually hope to achieve. Consultants can help build a business from the ground up, securing necessary licenses and permits, establishing relationships with landowners and service providers, and assisting in facility build-out. Consultants can also help complete a specific task such as providing educational tools and training to employees or conducting environmental impact studies.
At GAIACA, we provide cannabis environmental consulting. We’ve included the step-by-step process and list of consulting services below.
GAIACA Consulting Services
- Facility compliance/pre-OSHA inspection
- Routine hazard analysis evaluation
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) training/education
- Review or Development of Company SOP
- Waste Management Program build-out
- Waste stream identification
- Waste profiling – visual, sampling
- Environmental consulting/sampling – emissions, air quality, water source/discharge, soil, compost
- Third-party verification of self-rendering of waste
- Product quality control sampling and courier
If you’re interested in speaking with us further about our environmental consulting services, give us a call at 833-CAL-GAIA.